"Don't let the bastards get you down!" 1945

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 21 22:29:30 UTC 2012

We discussed this in a high school Latin class back in the late 1950s
and came to the same conclusion:  dative of agent with the gerundive.
Bogus Latin should at least work grammatically, at least for high
school juniors.

Herb