Epistemic closure

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 10 13:52:42 UTC 2012

> The term refers to a situation where the information you receive is
biased.

Surely it's more complicated than just turning a blind eye to good
evidence. The sentence Victor quotes is decidedly unhelpful.

I doubt that Brooks fully absorbed the article Ben refers to; therefore I
doubt that he's using the term as a logician was.

JL