whollop; prevent

Spanbock/Svoboda-Spanbock spanbocks at VERIZON.NET
Mon Nov 12 18:59:25 UTC 2012

Re: the prevention / avoidance of the fiscal cliff:

Maybe what is sneaking in here is the idea that we have created this landscape, i.e. that the thing to do would be to not have created the cliff in the first place, or that, conversely, it won't really be a cliff until / unless we are already over it?
--
Kate Svoboda-Spanbock