another mystery quote

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 20 17:37:45 UTC 2012

Brilliant suggestion, Stephen.

Jean de *Bueil* did write the passage  in _Le Jouvencel_ ca1466.

Bly also calls him "de Brueil." So Bennett presumably got the quote from
Bly.

(Also included are the recreated orations by famous non-freedom fighters
Alexander, William the Conqueror, and Henry V.)

JL