"_No holes barred_, straight talk." [NT]

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 21 14:31:56 UTC 2012

It means, you know, escape holes like at the ends of a big carton, if
somebody's trying to keep you in it. If they don't put bars over the holes,
you can get out anytime you want. So anything goes. And anybody.

It like stands to reason.

JL