UD: [...] 2)_snapping pussy_

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Nov 27 05:25:30 UTC 2012

Wilson misquotes.  It was not I but he who wrote
> >>There is no such thing as a "snapping pussy."

And it is he who now adds
>And *still* writes it.

Wilson's agreement with Richard Pryor only means that they thought
"snapping pussy" meant something else than Paul Johnson and I think.

I hadn't wanted to admit the following, but I see that I am forced
to.  In my era of reading pornographic paperbacks, I came across
"snapper" referring to a woman who could affect a man's sensations
during intercourse by conscious control over her  pubococcygeus muscles.

No, the paperback did not explain it in those terms, and I am unable
to cite title and page.  But one can Google Books -- e.g.,
http://tinyurl.com/d7yo6hp

Joel