The unemployment data conspiracy

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 7 08:38:44 UTC 2012

Why aren't Republicans HAPPY with the drop in unemployment?  I don't get it.
A bunch of Republicans were elected in 2010 on the mantra "jobs, jobs, jobs."  So why aren't they crowing about the good news claiming credit.  But instead they're angry.  Have they been working NOT to create jobs, holding jobs hostage to try to dump Prez O, which was their stated goal after the 2010 elections?
Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk