book -- Britishism?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 9 19:32:27 UTC 2012

               mail.com>,<201210091447.q99CCSon009553 at willow.cc.uga.edu>

The biggest Britishism I hear lately is "spot on" instead of "right on." I =
also hear the word "either" often as EYE-ther ~iether=2C when I always thou=
ght EE-ther ~eether was the majority form. Perhaps a British influence?
Tom Zurinskas=2C Conn 20 yrs=2C Tenn 3=2C NJ 33=2C now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk