"irony" again

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 26 16:42:49 UTC 2012

Irony of tone, not meaning.

Or is it the other way around?

Or maybe she talks this way all the time and there's no irony at all. In
that case she would mean "keepin' it real" rather than "being ironic."

Who is this "Madonna" anyway?

I mean really. Are we sure?

JL