Morning Glory Road renamed due to sexual connotation

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 10 04:08:11 UTC 2013

If you get off on James Bond, watch "Climax!"!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=uj1HW998IvA&feature=endscreen
Wikipedia: <<<Climax! (later known as Climax Mystery Theater) is an
American anthology series that aired on CBS from 1954 to 1958... Many of
the episodes were performed and broadcast live.>>>