FW: Paul Asch, leader of the original San Francisco jazz orchestra?

Wed Apr 10 22:00:09 UTC 2013

Thanks Barry and Jerry: There is no date on the page, but there is a
strategy to access adjacent pages. Admittedly, the Old Fulton Post
Card database is difficult to use. The date of the issue of Variety
that contains the passage is:  June 14, 1918
The date is shown on page 1 and page 3 of the issue.

Garson