Heard on The Doctors: "biopsy a wallet"

Sun Apr 21 01:59:19 UTC 2013

Here is another quasi-medical term I have heard in the same general family:

[Begin excerpt]
Walletectomy
A portmanteau for an expensive (‘wallet’) elective procedure, often
some form of removal (‘ -ectomy’), performed in the UK in the private
sector
[End excerpt]

Segen's Medical Dictionary. 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Walletectomy