"gunfight" and "exchange of gunfire"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 23 16:43:26 UTC 2013

The same SWAT officer has commented on the "gunshot wound" to the suspect's
throat that may indicate an exciting though unsuccessful suicide attempt.

The wound - in the neck - looked to this officer like a deep cut. He thinks
it might have been from flying "shrapnel" from one of the explosives Joker
and/or his brother had employed the previous evening.

JL