truffle is ....

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Dec 10 03:44:48 UTC 2013

Simple search for the simple-minded.  :-)  I
think George cited "Advanced Search" for
headword, and with or without Part of Speech =
verb that does not find "truffle, v.".  Being of
a convoluted mind, I did not try "Quick search" =
truffle, which does turn up the verb, as Larry corrected me.

(It's still true that "Draft additions" are obscure at the end of entries.)

Joel

.