Parallel syntactic structures and the twitterpocalypse

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Dec 20 14:14:26 UTC 2013

On Dec 20, 2013, at 6:53 AM, Dan Goncharoff wrote:

> This is what happens when the "first read" is by the public, and not a copy
> editor...
>
> DanG

I was hoping the author had unearthed a little-known fact about U.S. judicial history.  Lord knows I was too out of it in 1967 to have noticed.  It would mean that there are a lot of baby boomers (or their elder siblings, in my case) who have just learned that they're of mixed race origin or bastards.  Or, of course, both.

LH