"crazy cottage"?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Dec 20 00:29:14 UTC 2013

No I don't mean the TV game show.  Is "crazy cottage" a phrase used
(more than once or twice) to describe a lopsided building?  The OED
has no quotes.  Is there some more common term?


The American Dialect Society - http://www.americandialect.org

More information about the Ads-l mailing list