Internet ephemera (was Re: 'eliminationism' not in OED)

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 4 16:37:23 UTC 2013

Speaking of Internet ephemera, I'd like to propose a couple of candidate
neologisms for the junk that sloshes around in the World Wide Whirlpool and
washes up in our mailboxes. I've been calling it "netwash" for a while, but
recently I thought of "netsam", as in "flotsam and jetsam".

Mark