Wonging hot tables

Mon Jul 8 22:13:36 UTC 2013

I don't believe it was actually used as a verb in the broadcast though the Wikipedia page says it is a verb. There are something like four Googits for "wonging/wonged a/the table" but I don't see anything with "in." (My preference would be "on" if I were to use a preposition.)

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/videos