Quote: Not to be a republican at twenty is proof of want of heart (Evidence in 1875)

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 18 19:33:27 UTC 2013

I should also add that neither attribution (nor one to Disraeli) makes
sense, as Churchill was quite conservative from his youth and Shaw...
well, he was just Shaw. But a quick search reveals lots of
attributions to Churchill, a small handful to Disraeli (with
demarcation lines being 16 and 60, which is odd for the period), and
none for Shaw.