Retronym: computer website

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 23 20:49:57 UTC 2013

The lines are easy to draw. If you are talking about personal computers in
general, you use PCs.

If you are looking to differentiate between Apple machines and those of
other manufacturers, you use Apple v PC.

I have never seen a context where the meaning is not clear. I am sure you
could create one, but a good editor would fix it.

DanG