Name = profession

Nathaniel Sharpe nts at BETHLEHEMBOOKS.COM
Fri Mar 8 20:20:57 UTC 2013

Fear not, because according to an American Medical News article:

The name is real, the doctor is real. And he's in on the joke.
"My patients call me Dick Chopp. They say, 'How did you get that name?'
'I say, 'It's mainly divine intervention.' "

http://www.amednews.com/article/20080121/profession/301219969/6/

Nat