A Facebook friend noting a pet peeve

Kim Witten kaw522 at YORK.AC.UK
Wed May 1 09:19:23 UTC 2013

I've always heard the term as badonkadonk, and it has some pretty negative (sometimes racist and/or sexist) connotations. It generally refers to a particular kind of butt, rotund or juicy or just very big. Here's an Urban Dictionary link for badonkadonk:
(link is definitely NOT Suitable For Work (NSFW))
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=badonkadonk

-Kim
(strangest email I've sent to a list serve in as long as I can remember, my apologies, people)