Antedating of "Persnickety" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Wed May 1 20:17:40 UTC 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Canton OH _Repository_ 19 Sep 1885  p 4 col 2
"The pardon of Mike Mullen is too much for the stomach of that
persnickety Democratic Mugwump journal, the Springfield (Mass.)
Republican."