Fun with phrases: "Ripped from today's headlines" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Wed May 1 20:18:58 UTC 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

_Trenton [NJ] Evening Times 9/7/1933 p 15 col 7

"Political turmoil, riot and the threat of revolution, financial and
Government crises taken from today's headlines are the storm clouds that
drive one man from his position at the helm of state and from the love
of his life to drugs and debauchery."