Blog Spam

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Sat May 4 10:17:17 UTC 2013

Those of you who run blogs are probably familiar with the spam/phishing comments you get, but this one was particularly fine, so I thought I'd share it with the list:

"Wow, superb weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you make blogging look easy. The entire glance of your website is excellent, let alone the content material!"

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.