Saying: A man who will pun, will pick a pocket. Request for 1722 citation.

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon May 6 15:30:19 UTC 2013

Garson,

This (these; there may be three impressions) is available in ECCO:

An epistle to Sir Richard Steele, : on his play,
call’d, The conscious lovers. By B. Victor.  London, 1722.

Someone with direct access -- such as Fred? --
might volunteer.  But if your query has not been
answered by Tuesday morning, I will be glad to
tackle it on my library visit that day.

Joel