Saying: A man who will pun, will pick a pocket. Request for 1722 citation.

Mon May 6 15:50:07 UTC 2013

Joel: Thank you very much for your response and your willingness to
help. You are correct that the document is available through the ECCO
database, and a list member kindly forwarded me a copy. I replied with
a message of thanks under a different subject title: "Request solved:
Saying: Puns and pickpockets - Also Contemporary Legend: Man in the
Middle".

With appreciation,
Garson