proto-proto-proto...

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 7 17:47:15 UTC 2013

FWIW I was not criticizing the research. My concern was with the
reporting. In general, I would say that I am rather skeptical of most
"single-ancestry" research, be it linguistic or genetic or some other
kind. But this skepticism is more philosophical in nature and not based
on the critique of the research methodology, etc., of individual studies.

     VS-)