Toad pinger

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Apr 5 15:03:19 UTC 2014

I have now deduced the explanation for the mysterious disappearance
of Malaysia Air 370.  Returning to the then recently-published
gazetteer once consulted by Sherlock Holmes to remind him about the
cannibalistic natives of the Andaman Islands, which MA370 was earlier
thought to have flown near, I have refreshed my own memory.

Flying very low to avoid radar detection, MA370 was swallowed up by
the extremely long-tongued, rarely-spotted pelagic giant toad of the
cold, nutrient-rich but little-explored, south Indian Ocean, reports
of whose encounters with U.S. military aircraft have long been
suppressed by the U.S. Air Force.  To aid in locating it, the
Department of Defense has now authorized public use of that
previously top-secret and rarely-used device, the Giant Toad Pinger Locator.

(Movie rights reserved.)

Joel