inebriate, n.

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Fri Apr 18 02:10:04 UTC 2014

Somewhat earlier (although with poetic license):

Master of the house!
Master and a half!
Comforter, philosopher
Don't make me laugh!
Servant to the poor, butler to the great
Hypocrite and toady and inebriate!

from Les Miserables, 'Master of the House', Mme Thenardier's stanzas. Opened in London on 8 October 1985.

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.