Latest on "negro"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 26 16:54:29 UTC 2014

It's OK for newspeople to use it too - in quotation

Had Bundy used the "'N-word'  N-word," they wouldn't have repeated it.

I did seem to detect some embarrassment (wide eyes, lowered voice, etc.) in
some of the repetitions, however.

JL