Latest on "negro"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 28 12:29:49 UTC 2014

The guy wasn't talking about Sterling. He was saying that Sterling was one
of the few who got caught.

BTW, nobody seems to have noted what Sterling's pretty incoherent remarks
were supposed to mean.  What's bothering him seems to be that his rich pals
will snub him if they realize that V isn't "really" a "Latina."

So the nub of the front-page story is: We found another racist rich guy in
America!

Believe It - or Not!!

JL