Latest on "negro"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 29 04:54:00 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 8:29 AM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>wrote:

> So the nub of the front-page story is: We found another racist rich guy in
> America!
>
> Believe It - or Not!!

Surely, you jest!

What grinds my gears is that, under ordinary circumstances, the rich ones
don't even have to lay eyes on a colored, let alone engage in social
intercourse with one, unless they choose to of their own free will. It's
not like a colored is going to move in next door to you, when you live on
an estate of greater acreage than the campus of any member-school of the
United Negro College Fund.

Well, as spake the poet:

"That's America to me!"

--