acetabula et calculi

Bill Mullins amcombill at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 22 01:37:51 UTC 2014

Forgive an off-topic question, but I'm betting someone on the list knows more about this than I do.
"Acetabula et calculi" is generally taken, within the conjuring community, to be Latin for the classic routine "cups and balls" (from a reference in the writings of Seneca).  I don't speak/read/write Latin, but I believe a more literal translation would be "cups and dice".
So I stick "cups and balls" into Google translate in hopes of finding out how to say "cups and balls" in Latin.  It spits out
"et cyathos balls".  I stick "balls" into GT, and it gives "balls".  Google Translate believes that "balls" is Latin for "balls".
Surely this isn't correct.  What is the Latin word for "balls"?