Precise Citation for Major Antedating of Euphemistic Sense of "Make Love"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 24 12:41:19 UTC 2014

2003 Peter Noah _War Stories_ (NBC-TV movie):

“I lack your European *je ne sais quois*, … your *hinky dinky parlez-vous*.”

(Nothing to do with WWI or Armentieres. Just something a guy says.)

JL