[Ads-l] Is it just me?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 8 21:10:25 UTC 2014

Close to being a non sequitur in any case.

Just because 2/3 of the *affected* are women does not mean that it is "more
common" percentage-wise in all women than it is in all men.

I would have said "but" rather than "although." I think "although" implies
a closer coordination.

JL