[Ads-l] Quotations of the Year List Published

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Dec 10 01:15:20 UTC 2014

Hillary Clinton, two quotes of the year -- is she announcing her run
for the presidency?

(Fred, why three number 10s?  An evasion of the precept that it's a
top ten list? Or was there an actual vote, and by whom?)

I'm very impressed by the choices, however.

Joel