[Ads-l] Quotations of the Year List Published

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 10 21:43:00 UTC 2014

Good list.  And then there's the unquote of the year - Pres. Obama' description of the 2014 election results.  He couldn't bring himself to describe it.  What's worse than a shellacking.  But at least Republicans said "No shutdown of government this time"

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 12.See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk