quenelle

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 1 18:21:34 UTC 2014

Hey, it's 2014, when famed Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotamayor teams up
with twirkin' sex queen Miley Cyrus to drop the New Year's Ball at Times
Square as banana-flavored confetti rains on the crowd and pot is legal in
Colorado and physicists think the whole universe is just a
three-dimensional projection of some two-dimensional neo-Platonic weirdness.

Look at it that way.

JL