A new word "oxt"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 17 18:09:52 UTC 2014

http://bit.ly/1jUiRtA
The real beauty of oxt is that it can refer to "not-this-coming-one-but-the-one-after" for all sorts of categories of things.I'm going to make my own hot sauce oxt Thursday (that is, July 24). Take the oxt left to get to my house. Qatar is hosting the oxt World Cup. I think we should spend oxt Flag Day in Montana!We could even use the compound "oxtday" to refer to the day after tomorrow. Several other languages, after all, have a particular word that refers to this commonly-used concept, but we don't so far.
Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 12.See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk