Facebook: "get out of _hawk_"

Thu Jul 31 19:59:29 UTC 2014

Nice find!

I don't distinguish the two, but it's not immediately obvious to me, either.

I presume Mainers distinguish the two, so the writer is probably in Oregon.

Google has only a couple of relevant hits for "get out of hawk."

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home