[Ads-l] Jockey shorts WAS: Article on "Preppy, " "Jock, " and "Wonk" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Nov 10 19:58:48 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

OED has 1951 for jockey shorts
_Cornell Daily Sun_ 13 May 1936 p 6
"Jockey Shorts . . . . . . 50¢"
[advertisement for The Kollegetown Shop]