Advice: Just close your eyes and think of England (the Empire)

Lisa Galvin lisagal23 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 1 19:59:43 UTC 2014

There's the line in the Billy Bragg song, "Greetings to the New Brunette" (1986):

How can you lie there and think of England
When you don't even know who's in the team?

Lisa Galvin
Shoreline WA USA