Advice: Just close your eyes and think of England (the Empire)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 1 20:27:52 UTC 2014

I'm quite certain that I've heard this in an English film in a "think of
the King" version, although I could not tell you the date or the film.
I'll see what I can find, if anything. No promises

     VS-)