[Ads-l] ADS-L archive being moved to new system

Fri Oct 17 19:27:06 UTC 2014

Grant: Do you know whether the new archive will be traversable by
Googlebots? The administrator of the archive decides what directives
are given within the robots.txt file which is read by Googlebots.

This question concerns discoverability / privacy / searchability.