[Ads-l] ADS-L archive being moved to new system

Thu Oct 30 05:58:24 UTC 2014

Perhaps things are still in transition, but I just tried a couple of searches at http://www.americandialect.org/, and a message I sent titled "Jook (1932), juk (1939) and juk (1993)" in 2011 is not coming up. I tried Korean (죽), Chinese (粥) and English (jook) from that message, but it does not appear.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home