[Ads-l] testing intelligent quotes

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 19 03:45:59 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 5:04 AM, ADSGarson O'Toole <
adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com> wrote:

> Avoid Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages

Highlighting the offending string and applying "Remove Formatting" to it
before sending does the trick for me, also a Mac-user.

FWIW, ADS-L is the only place where I have the "=3D93abc=3D94
=3D91def=3D92" problem. And I have no problem *receiving* CJK, Cyrillic,
Greek, IPA, italic, etc., but I don't have the nads to try to *send* any of
these. :-(

--
-Wilson
-----