[Ads-l] testing intelligent quotes

Alice Faber afaber at PANIX.COM
Sun Oct 19 14:06:55 UTC 2014

At least on my mail server, the header lines indicating what character
set is being used are stripped out. Even though I started really having
a problem when I switched email addresses for my subscription, and was
able to show the panix tech staff which headers are being stripped, they
tell me that the problem is before the email gets to panix. Whatever the
cause, it makes it extremely difficult to follow discussions.