fapp and phallologocentrism

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 12 11:58:43 UTC 2014

> Vo women even *need* a special slang term for masturbation?

Too obviously you haven't been reading the theoretical literature. How do
you expect wymyn to get equal pay and equal societal treatment without one?
Must male privilege extend (as Freud might cynically "put it") even this
far???

JL