"What's not to love?"

Mon Sep 29 18:14:41 UTC 2014

The Phrase Finder website has an entry for the expressions:

What's not to like?
What's not to love?
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/whats-not-to-like.html

"So what's not to like?" appeared in The Dunkirk Evening Observer in
September 1963 according to the website. The VW advertising campaign
of 1974 was also pointed to for the phrase "what's not to love".

Garson